[Sunhelp] IMAP resources...

Chris Petersen havoc at apk.net
Fri Sep 29 13:02:43 CDT 2000

After I sent the first message, I sketched it out and realized that
fetchmail should handle it -

POP-->fetchmail-->(Optional) procmail-->deliver-->IMAP-->local client

(deliver being the smtp to IMAP router last I checked)...

Now to tie the whole thing together...Maybe I'll doc it when I'm done for
the next guy...

Chris
(typing this from my new favorite workstation, an Ultra 1/200E)

--
Chris Petersen
Systems Engineer, Industry Services, Unigraphics Solutions Inc.
Email: havoc at apk.net