[Sunhelp] sun mgt center

Ravi Katti ravikatti at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 28 12:32:26 CDT 2000

Hi Friends,
I need help. I am running sun mgt center 2.1.1 on my E420R box with solaris
2.6. I have a license to manage 25 servers.
The problem is, I can easily connect to machines/routers etc via sun mgt
center, which are on the same side of firewall as the system running sun mgt
center. But I cant connect to any other objects which are on the other side
of firewall even after keeping all the tcp/udp ports open on the firewall. I
am trying to connect to the objects using sun mgt center agent host, and not
snmp ping.
did anyone face such kind of a problem? Is there anything I need to do more
on this or Am i doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance
Ravi