[Sunhelp] Free Backup Software?

Reagen Ward ward at zilla.nu
Wed Sep 27 12:00:19 CDT 2000

I remember it supporting autochangers, but not multiple tapes per session.  I
like it a lot, but I haven't updated my version in ages...

In otherwords, you could use an autochanger to change your tape every night, but
you were still backing up to a single tape at a time.  However, with its rather
nice algorithms for determining who gets a full and who gets a lower-level, it
can squeeze a lot on that tape.

Reagen