[Sunhelp] Print spool problems

Michael Ward mdward at myself.com
Tue Sep 26 18:27:11 CDT 2000

I am having trouble getting my print spooler to work correctly. I have
checked that lpsched is running and used lpstat to monitor the print jobs.
It looks like the system is spooling the print jobs but I only get a print
out of the first job sent. I also checked the slow filters and jobs are
being filtered. Can anyone think of any other possibilities?

P.S. My slow filters were set to one by default when I set up the print
server I have reset them but I was wondering what I should set them to.

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com