[Sunhelp] DNS question

dhansen at zebra.net dhansen at zebra.net
Fri Sep 22 17:18:47 CDT 2000

 This is only true if you are authoritative for the block (or single ip)
of ip's in question. From reading I would assume that Alan is a customer
of blah.com and would need for them to either make him authoritative
for his ip address(es) and then run a name service so that he can control
it or he will have to ask his provider to make the proper entries for reverse
resolution for him.

 -david