[Sunhelp] A1000 Rackmount kit

afrose abdulla afrose at millenniumit.com
Fri Sep 22 05:46:39 CDT 2000

Joe,

I've mounted E220R's and A1000 in the same 72" Sun Enterprise server rack.
We didn't have to adjust anything on the rack, just the slight adjustments on
the mounting
brackets made it fit.  And I didn't notice any diff. in sizes between  E420R's
and E220R's.
Maybe you ordered the wrong mounting kit? or the wrong ent. rack?

Cheers.

/afrose