[Sunhelp] UltraSparc laptop For Sale

John Hession john at workstation.net
Tue Sep 19 12:44:08 CDT 2000

------=_NextPart_000_019F_01C02226.89F1CA00

I didn't know they were so popular! We have For Sale: One RDI 200MHz,
UltraSparc laptop. 14" screen, 256Mb RAM, (2) 4.7 Gb disks, external Power
Supply and Carry case. NEEDS new battery.
Asking $3300 O.B.O.
Regards,
John Hession
Data Instruments, Inc.
www.workstation.net
Western Sales Office-Redmond, WA
tel: 1-425-869-7852
fax: 1-425-881-0162

------=_NextPart_000_019F_01C02226.89F1CA00
	filename="John Hession.vcf"

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Hession;John
FN:John Hession
ORG:Data Instruments, Inc;Your workstation headquarters
TEL;WORK;VOICE:1-425-869-7852
TEL;WORK;FAX:1-425-881-0162
ADR;WORK:;Western Sales Office-Redmond, WA;Western Sales =
Office;Redmond;WA
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=3DQUOTED-PRINTABLE:Western Sales Office-Redmond, =
WA=3D0D=3D0AWestern Sales Office=3D0D=3D0ARedmond, WA
URL:http://www.workstation.net
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:john at workstation.net
REV:20000919T174408Z
END:VCARD