[Sunhelp] Ultra 5 and SunPCi

Frank Sommers fsommers at nowcom.com
Sun Sep 17 17:21:52 CDT 2000

Hello,

I have been using a SunPCi card on an Ultra 5 for a while now, initially
displaying Windows in an X Windows frame on just one monitor, and later
attaching a separate monitor to the SunPCi card. Now, I'd like to return
to displaying Windows in an X Windows frame again, i.e., running the
sunpci command without the -vga parameter. The problem is that when the
frame comes up, it's all garbled. Has anyone had similar experiences and,
if so, what solutions did you find working?

Thanks,

Frank Sommers