[Sunhelp] "Reply to" change

S Condit s.condit at unite.net
Thu Sep 14 05:26:30 CDT 2000

Hi,
	I've found that one of the great benefits of the Sunhelp list is that even
if you're not having the problem yourself, reading about it can be a great
memory trigger if that problem ever arises. On a number of occasions I've
read about things on the list that I've had to apply soon after.

Personally, I like to see the answers as well as the questions and I think
most people will not cc the list on their replies. I can fully understand
that seeing the same questions repeated (along with the subsequent answers)
may bother some of the more experienced members, but I feel this is
outwayed by the benefit less experienced members (including me!) get from
seeing all of the questions and answers.

  I would be interested to see what other people think about this.

Either way, this is still the most knowledgeable relaxed list I am a member
of with none of the l33t flaming nonsense I've seen elsewhere.

Stephen Condit