[Sunhelp] E4500 memory question

jwh2 at cornell.edu jwh2 at cornell.edu
Wed Sep 13 20:23:27 CDT 2000

Hi,
	I have 5 systems with the potentially "bad cache" CPU board and I have
onely seen one crash as a result (yes I'm knocknig on wood currently).
There are also fixes in the kernel patches for at least Solaris 2.6 that
I know of right off to deal with this, I assume that Solaris 7&8 either have
the same fix or will have very soon now.
Jim