[Sunhelp] advice on good tapes for 250 Gb/hour

nokuc at tin.it nokuc at tin.it
Wed Sep 13 03:52:50 CDT 2000

Here in this public office they have had the wonderful idea of backing up
an entire tera in 4 hpurs and they want to know which tapes can do
that.....
now we have got the tera on four UWIDE controller connected throw optic
fiber to the dlt drives....have you got any ideas on which enanchment could
be better to use?????But more than anithing what is Your personal opinion
and your experience?????
Personally I thougth that a good way of proceding would have been a full
cluster solution.
Thank You a lot for averything.
by by
Giorgio