[Sunhelp] Sun certification

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sat Sep 9 20:33:10 CDT 2000

On Sat, Sep 09, 2000 at 06:09:17PM -0600, Ian Hall-Beyer wrote:
> >I am appeared sun solaris system administration 2.6 and passed the 1 & 2. SO
> >far i have not received the certificate. Can any one help me in getting my
> >certificates from sun.

I passed my 1 and 2 tests and the Network Admin test back when it
was 2.5.1, and I never got my "official gold seal" certificate unitl
I finally got ahold of someone at Sun a couple years ago, FAXed them
copies of my "course completed" certificates, and they sent me the
equivalent to the 1500-level certification, which is now the Workgroup
Computing certification certificate.

Bill

--
| Bill Bradford      |  www.sunhelp.org |