[Sunhelp] gcc and Xmd.h

Martin A. Marques martin at math.unl.edu.ar
Fri Sep 8 09:34:09 CDT 2000

I was tring to compile KDE2 from a CVS on a Solaris 7 with gcc, and I got an
error when I was tring to compile the kdelibs.
The problem was (AFAIK) a missing defined in the Xmd.h file (solaris 8 has
the same Xmd.h file).
I added the defined the the line 92 in the Xmd.h file and the compilation
went OK. The line, modified looks like this:

#if ((defined(__STDC__) || defined(__cplusplus) || defined(c_plusplus)) && !defined(UNIXCPP)) || defined(ANSICPP)

and before it looked something like this:

#if ((__STDC__ || defined(__cplusplus) || defined(c_plusplus)) && !defined(UNIXCPP)) || defined(ANSICPP)

I'm not sure why, because I didn't trak the error, so I would like to know if
someone knows why with this small change the compilation went OK.

Thanks!!!

--
"And I'm happy, because you make me feel good, about me." - Melvin Udall
Martn Marqus			email: 	martin at math.unl.edu.ar
Santa Fe - Argentina		http://math.unl.edu.ar/~martin/
Administrador de sistemas en math.unl.edu.ar