[Sunhelp] Re: Keyboard Codes

blake r matheny blake.r.matheny at mail.sprint.com
Tue Sep 5 10:04:28 CDT 2000

--openmail-part-27d9814e-00000001

I don't think that the NVRAM would do that. When I flash an NVRAM
(because it has a password) I pull the NVRAM before it boots. It boots
fine with no NVRAM. The url you were referencing is :
http://www.squirrel.com/squirrel/sun-stuff.html
Let me know if you know any of the codes, and thanks for your input.
-Blake