[Sunhelp] vxconfigd error & rootdg canot be imported during b oot

Wingate, Steve [IBM NON J&J] SWingate at NEUUS.JNJ.com
Thu Oct 19 11:46:18 CDT 2000

------_=_NextPart_001_01C039EC.1A60CAF0

I suppose despise may be strong for this mailing list, but not for =
others. I
know a good portion of the OpenBSD mailist members will just as soon =
cut off
your head and %#@% on your neck for using html. I stopped counting how =
many
times I've been chewed out for it.=20
It's more a limitation of the Outlook client I suppose. Even though I =
select
plain text as my default mail format, if you respond to a message =
Outlook 97
& 2000 automatically use the same format as the original message (which =
is
why my response went out with html).
Personally I prefer RTF formatting, but I was trying to make a point
(poorly) that a courteous list member would use plain text. I'm as =
guilty as
anyone on that one. That was also meant to be a direct reply, so I =
apologize
if I upset anyone. Hitting reply on all my other lists sends to the =
poster,
not the list...so I didn't check it first.