[Sunhelp] Packages

Bjorn Ramqvist sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu Nov 16 03:18:07 CST 2000

Balaji N wrote:

> Hi
>
> I need the following packages urgently. Can anyone tell the site
> where i can download these packages for solaris 7
>
> 1. DEChsz70       StorageWorks Manager V7.0b for Sun
> 2. DECptisp       SBS4x0 UFW SCSI Driver for Solaris

First of all, you don't "download" those packages 'free' from somewhere
on the Internet, without paying money for it. Call up a Compaq salesman
and he will direct you to what products you need.

"RAIDarray 3000 platform kit for Sun Solaris" comes to mind...

Regarding the Performance Technologies (PTI) driver, it should be
available from their website, http://www.pt.com or by dropping a mail to
the support staff.

	/Regards, Bjorn