[Sunhelp] Sol8 on SS5-110

Kevin Stevens Kevin_Stevens at Bigfoot.com
Wed May 31 23:38:07 CDT 2000

That's what I thought, too, but I didn't want to actually JAM my foot down my
throat.  Could someone clarify?

BTW, Chris, I'd be interested in hearing your alternate wm experience, you can
take it offline if it's not of general interest.

KeS