[Sunhelp] add_install_client troubles.

Mennovh mennovh at inficad.com
Tue May 30 19:23:28 CDT 2000

Hi,
I am trying to set up an install client on my install/boot server. The first
thing that I know that is needed is an entry defining the client to be
installed including the following information, host IP address, and ethernet
address. My first question is how can a system have a hostname/IP address if
it is OSless? My other question, what is the format this entry should be in,
in the /etc/hosts file? (I think it should be in the hosts file?) I dont
know where to put an ethernet address....