[Sunhelp] Re: ufsd

Xavier Mertens xavier at euro.net
Tue May 30 13:12:36 CDT 2000

Hi Kevin,

Uh? No /usr/lib/fs/ufs/ufsd file on my system!?
Have you more info on the hack you explained? I searched for "usfd" on
classical security sites but found nothing!

Xavier Mertens,         .  .   EuroNet Internet  "Contrary to popular belief,
NOC Manager          .      *  a subsidiary of    Unix is userfriendly. It
XM3-RIPE XM1-6BONE  .          France Telecom     just happens to be selective
                                                  about who it makes friends
                                                  with."