[Sunhelp] Sol8 on SS5-110

Kevin Stevens Kevin_Stevens at Bigfoot.com
Fri May 26 19:21:37 CDT 2000

A default installation of 2.6 on a SS20 w/128MB, SM61, and CGsomething is very
noticeably snappier than a default installation of 2.8 on a SS20 w/128MB,
2xSM61, and internal 8MB SX framebuffer.  Everything is quicker, login to CDE is
about 8 seconds vs 16.

KeS