[Sunhelp] About device check(probe-scsi)

Jarrett Carver solarboyz1 at hotmail.com
Thu May 25 09:18:32 CDT 2000

Not possible and not a good idea are two different things. Segate may say
and IDE based server is wrong, but does that stop Sun from building it? As
far as everything I have seen U5S and U10S systems are EIDE based.

Sun considers these workgroup servers. Not much different than many PC
server set-ups that are used to support small workgroups.