[Sunhelp] Re: FW: Sun's Forte Party at JavaOne!

fzeriu at csc.com fzeriu at csc.com
Tue May 23 08:10:42 CDT 2000

     Virtual reality games ?!  If it weren't for the drinks, one would be led to
believe that Sun is hosting a party for 12 year olds !

Florin Zeriu

|--------+-------------------------->
|        |          robert.fuerst at sy|
|        |          lvania.com      |
|        |                          |
|        |          05/23/00 05:57  |
|        |          AM              |
  |       To:     sunhelp at sunhelp.org,                     |
  |       cvers at landfill.eng.sun.com                       |
  |       cc:     (bcc: Florin E Zeriu/TMG/CSC)            |
  |       Subject:     FW: Sun's Forte Party at JavaOne!   |

     For those of you near San Fran......