[Sunhelp] /etc/syslog.conf doesn't; Sol8

Kevin Stevens kevin_stevens at hotmail.com
Mon May 15 18:15:53 CDT 2000

Thanks, but I caught that one!  ;)  Actually, I was wondering how the
default file gets away with multiple TABs, the man page specifies one.

Another oddity - from the default file, I'm not clear how mail.info messages
were getting directed to /var/log/syslog in the first place - they aren't
referenced there at all.

Try again!

KeS