[Sunhelp] c compiler in fresh Solaris 7 installation on SPARC machine

Jarrett Carver solarboyz1 at hotmail.com
Mon May 15 11:34:53 CDT 2000

They took out the C compiler way back when they went from SunOS to Solaris,
my guess is the almighty dollar was the incentive. If you want a good free C
compiler then I suggest going to http://solarisfreeware.com and downloading
GCC. You will probably need to point your CC env variable to GCC after it's
installed.