[Sunhelp] tin newsreader screen settings on an SS1

BSD Bob bobkey at weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu
Wed May 10 15:12:30 CDT 2000

I have this funky ol' SS1 running OpenBSD and I am wanting to bring up
the tin newsreader on it.  Apparently the build is working OK, BUT,
the cursor is white on white which is a little hard to read.  Is there
a screen termcap or other setting that would a) cause a reverse video
cursor, or b) cause a reverse video screen, that I might test it out
with?  Normally on my other boxes (FreeBSD) the consoles run blackface
with white cursor, so the cursor shows correctly.  I need something like
that on the SS1 that will run similarly, or else the correct incantations
or settings in tin to pick that up.  Any suggestions or pointers thereto
are appreciated.

Thanks

Bob