[Sunhelp] (no subject)

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Wed May 10 09:31:12 CDT 2000

You should be aware that NT's native DNS server does NOT work the "right"
way.  The DNS server on NT works very well with other NT DNS servers, but
not very well at all when interacting with BIND.  We run BIND for our
primary public DNS on an NT server, and MS DNS only for our internal DNS.
	Greg

http://www.hotmail.com

SunHELP maillist  -  SunHELP at sunhelp.org