[Sunhelp] Mirroring

Nabeel Ahmed nabeel at infoboard.com
Fri May 5 09:06:54 CDT 2000

hi :)
no, i am not as dumb as you assume.
its just that i am looking for something more userfriendly, something which
starts off easy and then goes on to the complexities.
if you look at the dosc.sun.com you would realise how it skips from one page
to the other and forward and backwards all the time. i am sure it can be
made easier to navigate. thats the reason i am looking for an alternate.
and once you know how to setup, at least i am sure one is able to fix the
smaller breaks without problems.
but anyway. is there anything around which is better than docs.sun.com?
regards,