[Sunhelp] SS5 upgrade.

John Kennedy jkennedy at orent.com
Tue May 2 08:59:28 CDT 2000

Nabeel,
The price you were quoted is correct.  Sun is very proud of their hardware and
charge accordingly.
John

On Tue, 02 May 2000, you supposedly said:
> I am looking to purchase some memory for Sparc's and Ultra's, the price I am
> getting is about 800$ for 256MB, is that decent? I feel it is steep. I am
> getting the same size PC RAM for 300$.
> Regards,
> Nabeel

<snip>
--
John Kennedy
UNIX System Administrator

To decode go to http://www.ebb.org/ungeek/

If you receive something that says "Send this to everyone you
know," PLEASE pretend you don't know me.

Your anti-Microsoft signatures for Tuesday are...

What if Bill Gates had a penny for each time a Windows computer crashed?
Oh, wait...he already does!

The first time Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck, is when
they start making vacuum cleaners.