[Sunhelp] ping works ,ping -s does not !!!

Fuerst, Robert C. (Chris) robert.fuerst at sylvania.com
Thu Mar 23 10:52:46 CST 2000

I see no mention on half, full duplex issues.  Possible something can be
alive but not able to return any size packet at 100 or 10 half/full or any
combination in between? (this is a question) Can you telnet to the router?
Most Cisco's have the capability of doing that...
What do the port lights tell you on the switch?