[Sunhelp] raid array problem

P Nutton Paul.Nutton at awe.co.uk
Thu Jun 29 09:21:40 CDT 2000

Hi,

If you are running the array from a power sequencer (base unit) check the
double pole switches have not flipped to off.
--
Paul Nutton, Sysadmin, AWE plc

The information in this email and in any attachment(s) is commercial in confidence. If you are not the named addressee(s) or if you receive this email in error then any distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited.  Please notify us immediately by email at intadmin at awe.co.uk, and then delete this message from your computer.  While attachments are virus checked, AWE plc does not accept any liability in respect of any virus which is not detected.