[Sunhelp] SunPCi

Bob C. Ruddy ruddy at udlug.org
Wed Jul 26 12:11:12 CDT 2000

I've been using the sunpci card in the ultra5 now for a few months. It
works great but the one thing that annoys me is the fact that I can't copy
and paste between say an xterm and one of the many annoying windows
applications. Someone in the next cube is using one too, he can cut and
paste using the CDE terminal emulator program. My workstation is running
fvwm2 and no CDE. I've also turned off all the tooltalk services. Do I
need one of these services for this to work? Thanks for the ideas.
Bob