[Sunhelp] How to add Sun keyboard functions ?

Steffen Grunewald steffen at gfz-potsdam.de
Mon Jul 24 01:58:23 CDT 2000

Hi all,

the new machine next to my desk came without a standard keyboard,
there is a PC Windows keyboard instead :-(
How do I implement the "copy/Paste/Cut/Front/Open/Compose" keys,
any recipes? (under X, of course...)

Thanks in advance, Steffen
--
Steffen Grunewald * GeoForschungsZentrum Potsdam * Projektbereich 2.2
Telegrafenberg E3 * D-14473 Potsdam * Germany / Duitsland / Allemagne