[Sunhelp] DiskSuite

Ragnar ragnar at narcissus.net
Thu Jul 20 08:35:48 CDT 2000

Alex,

	The package SUNWmd is included with your Solaris Distribution
CD's. I think that it only comes with the server edition so check on
that. It's location (which cd it comes on) varies with each version of
Solaris it seems. Please provide which version of Solaris you are running
assuming that you're running the server edition and I'll try to be more
specific.

- Ragnar