[Sunhelp] Security tunnel with SKIP/Security Card

Jiří Birgus birgus at sytech.cz
Mon Jul 17 00:43:51 CDT 2000

Hi,

I looking for following scenario, can you help me ?

I have SUN servers and hundreds PC with Windows 95/NT like clients.
I'd like to use SUN Screen Secure NET with SKIP to create the security IP
tunnel. But, the customer require store the client security key not a hard
disk of PC, but store on any security card, which will move with him. I
cannot find any solution, which will request security card for download
security key and after , is it valid, create security/crypt  IP tunnel for
the other communication with servers. This solution guarantees 100%
migration between users and PC with maximum-security protections.

Can you recommended me some hardware(security card), software (SSSN is not
condition) ? Upgrade to W2000 for better support security card is may be
possible too.

Thanks for any help.

Jiri Birgus
System Technology a.s.