[Sunhelp] longshot

Alan Rubin rubin at ezy.net
Thu Jul 13 22:12:27 CDT 2000

We actually have it on a SS5 now, but it is maxed for filespace sand we
can't even fit system patches on there.  In Australia, we were able to get
a promo deal on a U5 that made much more sense than spending $1400 on a
2GB harddrive upgrade, but we didn't know we would run into system
problems.

In the same line, will the chances of compatibility increase by using 2.6
instead of 2.7?

alan