[Sunhelp] 4x80Mhz SuperSparc II ftSPARC cpu-set

Eric Randall randall at csonline.net
Wed Jul 12 20:49:29 CDT 2000

I've put some pics of these things at http://www.csonline.net/randall/  .
Since a number of people have been asking about the cpu modules and I'd like
to know myself (I can't seem to find a thing out on the web), I'd like to send
one or both to someone to check out on a SS20 or something (I don't have an
mbus machine that these will fit in) if you think that would work.  I have all
the numbers off the stuff which I'll be happy to supply.  Let me know if this
stuff looks like anything you recognize.  Thanks.

Eric Randall