[Sunhelp] net traffic

David Rouse cn1407 at coastalnet.com
Sat Jul 8 09:41:09 CDT 2000

I thought that I had answered this, but it never showed on the list, so:

Look at the snoop man page. This utility allows you to look at the ethernet
traffic. If you see DNS traffic it might be nscd's fault, if your browser
will still work when nscd is killed, you could just keep it killed. Another
idea would be RIP packets.

drouse