[Sunhelp] perfomance

Dave Garten dgarten at nova.org
Sat Jul 8 06:42:15 CDT 2000

Suresh,
    The Performance Meter application (right click on the desktop, its in
there under Programs or in Hosts) has a remote option that will work on a
LAN.  If you are using NIS or the remote machine has been listed in your
hosts table, just select the Remote radio button and type the remote host's
name in the box that goes white (Host Name).
    It came to mind that you might be wanting this on a machine that is not
on your LAN.  I don't know of an application for that task over the
internet.  Somehow I think that could be accomplished with ssh, but I'm in
over my head.
    Good luck.

V/R

DG