[Sunhelp] I can't boot to single-user mode(use boot -s)!

Jarrett Carver solarboyz1 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 7 07:20:40 CDT 2000

try 'boot disk -s' or 'setenv boot-device disk'. My guess would be that the
boot-device in your eeprom is set to network and not disk. If it is set to
disk, then do a 'show-devs' to ge the device path for you internal HD and
use 'boot /disk/device/path -s'.

All commands listed above are from the openboot OK prompt.