[Sunhelp] sparc10 memory chips for trade

David Beaudoin beaudoin at firstinvestors.com
Thu Jul 6 17:53:55 CDT 2000

I'm not very familiar with Sun memory so bear with me...

I just upgraded a sparc10 desktop (circa 1992) with some new memory and pulled
out 8 x 16 MB memory chips (SIMMs?), thinking I could use them to upgrade a
sparc5 desktop (circa 1997). Alas, to my chagrin, the memory does not fit into
the sparc5 slots...two 'notches' are required instead of the one notch in the
chips I have...

So.... anyone interested in trading what I need for what I have?

Please reply off-list to beaudoin at firstinvestors.com.

Thanks!

-Dave