[Sunhelp] List Announcement: Solstice Internet Mail Server

Alex Campoe campoe at usf.edu
Fri Feb 25 09:58:16 CST 2000

I don't know if anyone using SIMS have the same problems I do, basically the
total lack of response and knowledge from Sun when it comes to SIMS. Things
seem to be getting even hairier (sp?) now with the Sun-Netscape Alliance.
With that in mind, I created a listserv on one of our machines called
'sims'. It is intended to be a forum of SIMS users, where we can share our
ideas and frustrations, scripts, etc, etc.

If you are an administrator of a SIMS system and is interested in
subscribing, please send a note to lyris at lists.acomp.usf.edu with the one
usual line "subscribe sims <Your Name Here>" in the body of the message.
Hopefully we would all be able to profit from this list.

I hope it was not improper from me to post this announcement to this list.
If it was, my apologies.

Alex

-------
Alex Campoe ( campoe at usf.edu )
Associate Director, Systems
Academic Computing - University of South Florida