[Sunhelp] Sun Video to SVGA?

tom tom at nipltd.com
Mon Feb 14 10:57:58 CST 2000

Hi Jim,

I've used Reputable (www.reputable.com) before now. Greg has a pile of
different video cables and adapters - he should have what you need.

I've been using a load of the 13W3-HD15 adapters, with sync-on-green adapters,
to connect big SGI monitors to PCs.

Cheers,
TOM

Tom Kranz - tom at nipltd.com
Systems Administrator, New Information Paradigms Ltd.
My opinions are my own, not NIP's, and not my cat's.