[Sunhelp] Netscape Mail Svr on Solaris vs MS Exchange on Inte l

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Wed Feb 9 22:58:39 CST 2000

Now now, it doesn't necessarily mean reboot, but at least restarting the
services.  Even permissions changes require you to restart the Exchange
Directory Service.  Administration of Exchange bites, but if you don't have
to administer it, it's a great groupware server.

> email accounts
> down.  Please don't mis-understand, Exchange generally does a
> good job,
> but after using a Sun/Netscape solution, you will find some of the
> Exchange/NT nuances aggravating.

hehe, they're aggravating even if you haven't used a Sun/Netscape solution.
I know, this is all horribly offtopic...
	Greg