[SunHELP] SparcEngine UltraAXi questions

Frank-Christian Kruegel sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Mon Dec 25 04:24:28 CST 2000

Hi!

I've got a Sparcengine AXi board with a 440MHz processor and will get
another one with 330 MHz. I'm going to install Solaris 8.

Some questions:

1. What DIMM modules do I need? Are these the same as in the Ultra 5
and Ultra 10?

2. The boards have sensors for temperature and fan speed. How can I
read out the values for making an mrtg graph? The only way I've found
is to enable ras logging in /etc/system:

set rasctrl:tempr_debug=1
set rasctrl:voltage_debug=1

Is there a script or a program I can call to get these values?

mfg

Dipl.-Ing. Frank-Christian Krgel
IstDa Kommunikationssysteme