[SunHELP] London Shopping

Steve Hatle sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri Dec 22 09:26:32 CST 2000

All,

Funny this came up- I'm going to be in the Netherlands for 3 weeks(!) on
business in January, and I was going to ask the same approx question- is
there anywhere fun to dig around for computer stuff?

I believe we have some folks from the Netherlands and Belgium who
participate on the list. I'll be Utrecht, but can get around via train- I'm
not going to bother with a car.

Steve