[SunHELP] A Doubt - Help Pls

Jarrett Carver sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri Dec 22 13:17:11 CST 2000

It is done exactly as you are saying. You load the OS onto the drive you
want. Make sure your NVRAM is not set to auto-boot, otherwise you will have
to stop-A, since it will always try to boot the default. Make a devalias for
solaris7 and solaris26 if you don't have them already. Then simply:

OK boot solaris7
     or
OK boot solaris26

Check out http://www.sun.com/software/linux/docs/dual_boot.html, although it
is talking about dual booting linux & solaris, it's basically the same
concept.