[SunHELP] anonymous ftp account

Thomas Cameron sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Dec 19 21:52:18 CST 2000

Also, take a look at wu-ftpd or proftpd.  They come with good
documentation on how to do anonymous ftp.  This will probably start a holy
war (donning flame suit), but I like wu-ftpd better than proftpd.  The flip side is,
proftpd is supposed to be more secure.  If ncftpd is anything like the
client program, ncftp, it will probably be great.

Regards,
The Archimage