[SunHELP] (no subject)

Dan Angolano sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Mon Dec 18 13:05:43 CST 2000

When you kick off the oracle install are you cd'ing in to /cdrom/cdrom0 and
running ./command from there or are you running the command with the full
path /cdrom/cdrom0/command from another location.  If you cd in to the
directory you will not be able to eject the cd because the directory is busy
from you being in there.

Good luck.

Dan