[SunHELP] missing device

Ballweg, Christian sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri Dec 15 03:46:16 CST 2000

I think /usr is on a seperate disk on your original system.
Did you do the backup for all of these disks with no rewind?
Maybe you just need to go to the next entry on your tape, try using
ufsrestore ivfs /dev/rmt/0cn 2  -  to view /usr
ufsrestore ivfs /dev/rmt/0cn 3  - to view /opt

Hope this helps,

Chris