[SunHELP] MRTG and Sun's snmpd

sunhelp at sunhelp.org sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Dec 13 10:14:58 CST 2000

Uhm...yeah. :)

I have it set up with the public SNMP community(yeah yeah bad idea, but
this was just to see it working for the time being) on a dual-interface
Ultra 5 acting as a router.  Works well.

Ed Mitchell (ed<-at->the7thbeer.com)
Finger for PGP public key
This boxen's uptime stats....
  8:12am  up 67 day(s), 22:56,  2 users,  load average: 0.03, 0.06, 0.05